Monday, August 18, 2008

Fwd: My passion

>>
>
>> I love my beauties.

>>
>> They are always so loyal and give me unconditional love.
>>
>> No, they arn't your 'usual' pets but u love them even more because
>> of that.
>>
>> I love them because most people look down their nose at them, and
>> think of them as vicious, menacing creatures only capable of
>> causing death. But I see them in a much different light. I see them
>> as very misunderstood and loving creatures with strong instincts to
>> protect their young.
>>
>> They are hell bent on protectig their children from the dangerous
>> world around them and are often criticised for the way they go
>> about it.
>>
>> I think this is why I relate to them so much.
>>
>> I see alot of myself in them and I think I mirror much of their
>> personalities in my own.
>>
>> I love them almost as much as I love my own children but I know
>> that if they felt it necessary, they would strike out at me just as
>> any other if I threatened their family.
>>
>> I think I am more like them than I realize........
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

René said...

Ooooh look at me I have an iPhone! Pah! ;D